- 33 rooms
- Operating since 1999
- 2 stars hotel
- 3-storey building without lift.
- Electric current 110V
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Some rooms have TV.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Safe available at reception.
- Pool towels.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard.
- Check in time: 15 hours
- Check out time:12: i.m.( Noon)
- Member of the Riviera Maya Hotels Association
- Transportation to and from the Cancun airport.
- Medical service on request
Frequently Asked Question
• How to reach the Hotel?
From Cancun’s International Airport.
Distance: 68 kms.
Estimated time: 40 min.
• Exit the airport, turn right onto 307 highway (Cancun – Tulum).
• When arriving to Playa del Carmen turn left at Avenida Juarez.
• Continue on Juarez Avenue and turn left on 10th.
• Advance 3 streets to the North.
• Turn right at Calle 6 Norte
• The Hotel will be located straight ahead on the left side, between the pedestrian street and the beach.
Keep in mind that the streets parallel to the sea are called “avenues” and are numbered by fives, while those perpendicular are “streets” and are numbered by twos.
• Shuttle service
We also supply transfer service to and from Cancun’s airport. It can be requested when making your reservation or by sending us an e-mail. Extra charge apply.
Reservation and cancellation policies
A wire transfer is required. Details will be sent with quotation.
It is required a credit card Visa/MasterCard as guarantee. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
• Once the reservation has been confirmed the hotel will sent a reservation number.
• Cancellations made 6 days prior to arrival, “no shows” and early departures will have a penalty of 1 night.
• Reimbursements are subject to bank commissions and other expenses.
• Guarantee reservations are held until 8 a.m. the following morning, at which time the reservation and deposit are forfeited.
• A minimum stay is required for reservations during Christmas, New Year’s, Easter and the high season, unless other reservations already confirmed allow for a lesser stay.
Check-in and check-out
• Check- in time is 2 p.m.; if you expect to arrive later please let us know so we can give instructions at Front Desk
• Check- out time is at 12 o’ clock (noon)
Frequently asked questions:.
• What rates can I get through the web site?
The same rates and availability you would get if you contacted the Hotel directly.
• Rates apply per person or room?
All our rates are per room per night whether it is on a single or double occupancy..
• My reservation was made for one person, is there an extra charge if someone comes to share my room later on?
No, since rates apply for 1 or 2 people, just inform the front desk staff the name of the person and how many nights he/she will be staying.
• How many people can sleep in the room?
The capacity varies according to the type room. i.g. in the standard room with 2 double beds for people can sleep, it could be 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years or 3 adults and one child under 12 years.
• What is the percentage of taxes the hotel charges?
19 % (16 %IVA and 3 % ISH) and enviromental tax.
• Do specials have an expiration date?
Yes, all promotions are valid only for certain dates. Read carefully the promotion or package descriptions and note the dates that apply for each case.
• Can I combine the special rates found in the website with other promotions?
Since these are special rates for users who reserved through internet, they may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
• If I change my reservation, rates will be modified?
Probably, since rates are subject to changes without previous warning and depend on several factors such as: season, occupation’s level, the length of stay and so on.
• Are children welcome?
Absolutely, children under 12 are welcome free of charge as long as they share the room with 1 adult at least and require no extra bed. There is a maximum of 2 children per room.
• Are pet allowed?
For security and hygienic reasons we do not accept pets.
• What are the conditions for booking?
These vary according to the season, such as Christmas, New Year and Easter, when special rates and conditions are applied, these will be sent to you with availability.
• How do I inform you of any special requirements about my reservations?
You can require them by filling up the “comments” section of our reservations form or by calling the hotel. Please understand that we are not able to guarantee all the requirements you make but that we will do our best to fulfill them.
• What if I arrive to the hotel before 2 p.m.?
Officially, check in time is 2 o’clock but if you arrive earlier and your room is free you may check in immediately, otherwise the hotel will gladly keep your luggage while you wait for your room to be available.
• What if I arrive to the hotel at night?
If you expect to arrive after 10 p.m. please let us know, so we can leave instructions to security staff, in case we cannot be there to welcome you.
• If I cancel my reservation is there a penalty?
Once your reservation has been confirmed you will receive an e-mail with reservation number, cancellation policies and all information related to this subject.
• Will the Hotel apply any charge on my credit card supplied as guarantee?
No, the Hotel won’t charge anything except in those cases when a penalty applies for any changes, cancellations or No Shows mentioned in our policies.
• What is a No Show?
It is the charge processed by the hotel when a client does not arrive on the agreed date or cancel the reservation within the specified period in advance.
• What will happened in a force majeure event or natural disaster as a hurricane?
If you want to cancel the hotel will refund 100% of the deposit, on the other hand if you want to postpone to a new date, deposits will be transferred.
• If I booked through an intermediary, can I get my bill at the hotel?
No, because the hotel will bill to the intermediary, so we advise you to ask your invoice directly with the company which you’re booking with.
• The hotel offers Continental breakfast as courtesy, can I order “a la carte” with an extra charge?
Unfortunately, we are not able do prepare hot food on the premises of the hotel.
• What is included in the continental breakfast?
Fresh pastry, orange juice, coffee, tea, butter and jam.
• Does the hotel have a beach access?
No, since we are about 50 meters from the nearest public beach
• Is the Hotel member of a beach club?
No, this service would increase our rates. The local beach clubs offer sunbeds, umbrellas and palapas. Some beach front restaurants offer these services free of charge in exchange of food consumption.
• Can I combine the special online rates with other promotions?
Because they are special rates for our users who booked through the internet, they can not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
• If I change my reservation, will change the rate that I had been assigned?
Yes, rates are probably subject to change without notice and depend on a number of factors: the season, the hotel occupancy rate, length of stay, number of people per room, etc.
• Are children welcome?
Currently, only children with previously confirmed reservations are staying.
• Pets are allowed?
For safety and hygiene we do not accept pets.
• What are the conditions to stay?
These vary during certain times, such as Christmas, New Year and Easter, special rates and conditions apply for booking, they will be sent together with the availability.
• How I can send special requests regarding my reservation?
They can request filling the space "Comments" format reservation or by calling the hotel directly. We would appreciate your understanding as we can not guarantee the requirements or preferences made by us, but we will do our best to brindárselas.
• What happens if my arrival is before 3 p.m.?
Officially when income is from 3 pm, if for some reason you arrive at the hotel before this time and the assigned room is vacant, you can enter immediately or else must wait until it becomes available . In the latter case reception may receive your luggage in safekeeping.
• What happens if I get to the hotel overnight?
If beforehand provides a later arrival at 10 pm, we beg to let us communicate instructions to security personnel who will take delivery upon arrival.
• If I cancel my reservation there is a penalty fee?
Upon completion of your reservation will receive an email confirmation with cancellation policies, there will find all the information related to this topic.
• Does When booking any automatic charge it to the card perform di as collateral?
No charges are made only if you apply any penalty for changes, cancellations or No Shows mentioned in our policies.
• What is a No Show?
It is the charge processed by the Hotel when a client does not arrive on the agreed date or does not cancel the guaranteed reservation within the prespecified period.
• In case of natural disasters such as hurricanes and floods or in cases of force majeure as wars that come from?
If our reservation's or front desk staff does not contact you, please send us and email to the follow up and give you and alternative.
• If I book through an intermediary, can I receive my bill in the hotel?
No, for tax reasons the hotel should bill the intermediary, so we invite you to request your bill directly with the company with which he made his reservation.
• The hotel offers complimentary Continental breakfast, can I order a la carte extra charge?
Unfortunately we lack the facilities for preparing and cooking food.
• What is included Continental breakfast?
Orange juice, butter, jam, fresh bread and coffee or tea all you want.
• Does the hotel have access to the beach?
No. Our facilities are located 50 meters from the beach, which is public.
• Does the hotel is affiliated to a beach?
No. This service would increase our rates. Local beach clubs offer low income recliners or chairs, umbrellas and palapas. Some restaurants located on the beach offer these services free of charge with food consumption.